Thursday, August 11, 2011

Self-Portrait in my new attire

 Last night I played with my "Wednesday Night Group."  I've been teaching them MJ for a few months.  We don't play every week, so learning the 1 BAM has been difficult for some.  Not mentioning any names...but I did threaten to have it tattooed on the inside of her wrist. "no, really, does that (1 BAM) match this tile?? (2 BAM)

Carol, an expert and creative seamstress and craft person brought me a lovely gift.  A must have for anyone who plans to entertain, Mah Jongg style....as I was doing last night.
Susan in her Mah Jongg Apron!
Carol got the fabric here.  They also have it with a  black background...a more canvas type fabric...perfect for your Mah Jongg purse...of course, Carol has already made one of those.

The Doctors will be out of town this weekend....at a 3 day Tournament in Piscataway, NJ.
May the tiles be with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy to read your comments! You can post anonymously if you don't have a google account.