Saturday, May 31, 2014

The BIG HAND

That's what we call the last hand on the card.  On each new card it's based on the year hand.
This year:

FF 2014 2014 2014

I hear people talk at tournaments about how they've made the hand 3 times this year....or twice last month.
Someone at a tournament usually makes it...there's a bonus if you do.  

Well.  This doctor has never made the BIG HAND in the 12 years that I've been playing.

Until....yesterday!!

I ended the passing with this:









I decided not to option the 2 dragons because if I picked jokers I might do the
FF 2014 DDD DDD hand.

I picked 2 soaps in quick succession...and then waited until a player threw the 4BAM.  Voila!









It was fun...and I feel like I've joined the BIG HAND CLUB.

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy to read your comments! You can post anonymously if you don't have a google account.